EN masse enclosed wood chip grain chain drag scraper conveyor
Horizontal scraper chain conveyor is bulk material conveying equipment, which consists of head section with driving device, middle casing, tail section, tension device, as well as scraper chains. MS buried scraper conveyor is widely used in cement plant, coal, metallurgy, mining, light, construction, chemical, grain, power industries etc.
Advantages and Features
1. Totally enclosed structure, without pollution, environmental friendly.
2. Simple structure, convenient installation and maintenance.
3. Horizontal or slightly inclined transport, angle can be from 0° to 30°.
4. Multiple material feeding point and discharging point according to requirement.
5. Trough width can be 160-500mm to meet different material types and capacity.
6. Kinds of scraper chain, to meet different types of material.
7. Conveying distance is up to 80m with material temperature lower than 120℃.
8. With screw take-up device, can take-up itself automatically, to avoid chain take off.
9. Reducer motor brand can be can be domestic or imported: Tailong,,Siemens etc.
10. Can be disassemble into several sections, save space during transportation.
Scraper Conveyor Technical Performance
Allowed Material Density Range
♦ Material to be processed:
♦ Installation angle:
___° (if the installation is inclined)
♦ Bulk density:
♦ lifting height:
___m (if there is slope angle)
♦ Water content:
♦ Upstream equipment (what kind of equipment is used to feed the material):
♦ Material temperature:
♦ Downstream equipment (what kind of equipment is used to discharge the material):
♦ Material is corrosive or not:
(Yes or No)
♦ Motor and gearbox: (Domestic or International brand or designated brand?)
♦ Material is sticky or not:
(Yes or No)
♦ Construction material: (Carbon steel, SS304, SS316L or any special requirements)
♦ Granule size of material:
♦ Working environment:
(indoor or outdoor)
♦ Max. Granule size:
♦ Working environment temperature:
♦ Handling capacity:
♦ Working power supply:
3 Phase V Hz
♦ Conveying length (distance between inlet and outlet): m
♦ Installation of the conveyor is inclined or not: ___ (Yes or No)